Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Being Inspires Hope

Below is the inspiration behind the piece of art (above) I just donated to my friend's non-profit: Hope for Creativity. For a night of inspiration please join us at their event October 7th, 7-10pm at GaGa Gallery in Swampscott.

Being pregnant almost three years ago changed me in many ways. As I took part in helping another life come to be, I was totally humbled at the revelation that this little being could make such an impact on so many lives; before she even took her first breath of air. We get so wrapped up in doing something monumental and being a "success" as we evolve into adults, we forget that it is simply in being that we fulfill our role on this planet.

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful! the piece of art AND your words! You speak to the magic of being a woman and creator of life and it reminds me of all the beauty I experienced in my pregnancy and with my child. thank you!

    ReplyDelete